Our Product Range
Our vast industry experience allow us to manufacture a comprehensive range of castable refractories from industry focus/ reference. These are designed keeping in mind the specific application needs of various industries such as kilns, chimney nozzles, blast furnaces etc. Made in compliance with relevant industrial standards, these are known for their high temperature resistance and easy installation.
Our range for foundries include:
Coil Coating Cement
Inserts for Induction Furnace
Asbestos Free - Insulating Board / Paper
Grains for Investment Casting
Castable Refractories for Sponge Iron
The castable refractories offered by us are manufactured using optimum quality raw material procured from reliable vendors of the market. High in performance and low on maintenance, these are widely used in iron and steel industries. Our range of castable refractories are available in different specifications and at most affordable prices.
- Zero failures due to better product / installation design
- Minimal Erosion due to higher strength
- Lower no of Cracks Due to Positive PLC
- Segment Falling Down failures are nil as we supervise the lining from design of anchors to dry out
- Lower skin temp By 30°C Reported where our LC 60(M) were used
- Lower qty of materials consumed and hence lesser load on the kiln
- Established Patching Castables for repairing the holes and cavities created during accretion removal
- Carried out dual lining at 50 TPD Kilns, with Lower Skin Temp / Fuel Cost
- Effectively repaired defective lining of 350 TPD kilnss
- Carried out supply & installation of insulation & dense castable layers by gunning in power plant duct, ABC, DSC in more than 30 installations.
- Offers Low Cement Gunning Castables for kilns requiring hi speed installation
Boiler Industry References
• Refcast super, Refcast C, Refinsul 11, Refinsul 7
• Low Cement Castables, Phosphate Bonded Castables, Silicon Carbide Castables, Low Cement Gunniting Castables.
• Undertake Design, Supply Installation & Dry out of lining with total guarantees.
• Equipped with Mixers /Vibrators / Gunniting Machines & Heat Curing Equipments
• Have carried out more than 30 Installations of WHRB Power Plant Duct lining with Total turnkey responsibilities, in Sponge Iron Plants under CVL Trichy.
• MA Cethar vessels Ltd., Trichy
• M/s BHEL, Ranipet
• M/s NLC Ltd., Neyveli
• M/s Themax Ltd., Chennai
• Themodyne Ltd., Chennai
• ENMASS Ltd,. Chennai
• M/s Mitsui Babcock, Chennai
High Strength Lightweight Refractory
High Strength Light Weight Refractory Lining System for Aluminum Industry Introduction
Aluminum melting furnace lining requires refractory system to contain heat. The Hot face layer poses significant challenges in selecting the choice of the product. Sharadaa Ceramics Pvt Ltd has acquired technical know how in optimizing and selecting the right refractory product. The salient feature and application are given with data sheet.
High strength Low Density Castable with 50% Lower Thermal Conductivity of similar low cement Alumina Castables used.
- Coke oven Doors
- Aluminium Launder Lining
- Side Walls of Aluminium Melting Furnaces
- Precast Shapes
- Lower Refractory Weight
- Lower Shell Temperature / Lower Heat Loss / Fuel Saving
- Lower Thermal Spalling Effect
- Lesser Maintenance
- Volume Stable
- Non wetting to Aluminum
Insulating Castables Petro Chemical Industry
Castable Refractories With Industry Focus
We offer an extensive range of castable refractories, that are designed focusing on the application needs of various industries. Manufactured in compliance with relevant industrial standards, our range is acknowledged for its high temperature resistance, easy installation and long service life.
Further, our range is made with special focus on the following industries:
- Insulating Sleeves
- Anti-piping Compound
- Hot tops
- Insulation Boards
- Coating Paints
- Coil Coating Cement
- Inserts for Induction Furnace
- Ladle Castables
- Foam Filterss
- Asbestos Free - Insulating Board / Paper
- Grains for Investment Casting